The Ocean Club
The Ocean Club is equipped with training machines, which are comfortably placed in a wide room, a training gym that keep you active, and a 25-meter indoor pool.
The Ocean Club supports your healthy life.
The fully equipped fitness club caters for any age groups.
You can relax and rest your body while enjoying a splendid landscape stretching below the window. You can also enjoy beautiful views from the spa and sauna. The sun soaked relaxing space helps get rid of your exhaustion from training.
Information on closure due to group charter
During the following period, The Ocean Club will be reserved for groups and will be closed.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to our members, and appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Period / 22 days from June 30th (Wednesday) to July 21st (Wednesday), 2021
* The membership fee for July 2021 will not be collected.
* It will be open normally from Thursday, July 22, 2021.
We kindly request the following of our guests:
- Should you have the following symptoms, we will be unable to accommodate you: coughing, fever, fatigue, shortness of breath, or chest discomfort.
- Upon entering the facility, please use the alcohol disinfecting solution placed in all guest areas of the facility.
- Please wear a mask in all of the facilities.
- We appreciate your cooperation during the health and temperature check at each facility check-in. We appreciate your understanding that we cannot accommodate you if you have a fever of 37.5 C or above.
- Please observe coughing etiquette and think of others.
Fitness COVID-19 Further Infection Preventive Measures
- To ensure social distancing, we are limiting the number of users in a set time.
- Every hour the training machines, lockers and public areas are disinfected.
- Every hour the facility is ventilated and the entrance door remains open at all times.
- Please wear a mask at all times in the facility (including during exercise).
High Pressure Oxygen Capsule
Lying in the capsule filled in high pressure oxygen is effective for recovery from fatigue, weight loss, stiff shoulders, and aesthetic effects.
There are more effects that can be expected with the capsule.
|Time||"60 minutes per session
*Available between 9:00 – 21:00 (the reception closes at 20:00)
Reservations are essential."
|Prices||"Visitors 5,500 yen
Hotel guests 1,650 yen"
The Ocean Club members free
|Effects||Refreshing feeling, recovery from fatigue, quicker injury recovery, etc.|
Comments of the users
I was a bit nervous at the beginning because of the high pressure, but it is actually quite relaxing once you get used it. I always fall asleep during the 60 minute session, which gives me a great feeling!
I regularly do exercise. I use the capsule when feeling tired from training or after a big competition. I feel that all the exhaustion is removed. I always recommend the capsule to our customers.
Those who are not suitable to use the capsule
People with a pacemaker, deaf or blind people, Alzheimer patients, babies and small children, patients with a serious disease.
* Please consult your doctor prior to the use of the capsule if you are a patient with insulin administration, with infectious disease, pregnancy, with disease of a respiratory system, being treated for otological symptom, having a fever, or receiving any other treatment for diseases.
Equalizing ears can be required sometimes. You will be informed when needed.
Business hours for Fitness Club
|Swimming pool||7:00 - 12:00, 13:30 - 21:00|
|Training room||7:00 - 21:00|
|Bath/Sauna||9:00 - 22:00|
Price / per visit *Entrance / exit to/from the club is not permitted unless you complete the use of the club.
|Hotel guests||Adult 2,000 yen|
|Visitor||Adult 4,540 yen|
Price for a day pass / a day pass * You can visit the club anytime during a day of the purchase of the pass.
|Hotel guests||Adult 3,400 yen|
|Visitor||Adult 6,800 yen|
Use of gym or pool only (Hotel guests only)
* Gym or Pool Use required for using changing rooms, baths ans saunas.
|Pool only||Adult 1,300 yen|
|Only for Jim||Adult 1,200 yen|
|changing room · bath · sauna||Adult 500 yen|
Short Time (1 hour) * If the time exceeds 1 hour, the usual charge will be 2,000 yen.
Hotel guests, as well as SEAGAIA PREMIUM MEMBERS CLUB Member
|Short time with rental||Adult 1,300 yen|
Prices for members
|Types of memberships||Admission fee||Monthly fee||Service fee||Notice|
|Individual member||¥42,900||¥20,240||¥550||Registration required|
|Family members||¥42,900||¥17,050||¥550||Families of the Individual member|
|Morning member||¥42,900||¥12,100||¥550||Morning members are allowed to use the facility between 7:00am - 12:00pm.|
|Daytime member||¥42,900||¥16,500||¥550||Daytime members are allowed to use the facility between 7:00am - 5:00pm.|
|Company member||¥64,800||¥435,600*annual membership （fee）||¥550||Registration required (two people)|
Lesson program calendar
|10:00||Swimming for beginners||Swimming for intermediate / expert levels||Aqua training||Belly dance|
|19:00||Yoga||Stretching Lesson||Locomo Exercise|
- Yoga: Not only for keeping the body up, you can balance your mind. You can adapt a difficult pose to your needs and pace.
- Aquatic training : Fun pool exercise. Easy-going lessons. We will help you build body strength.
Belly dance: Originally from Arabic and the Middle Eastern countries, a traditional, cultural dance that has been developed as an exercise.
Locomo Exercise: This exercise prevents you from aging by exercising especially the knees and waist.
- SUP Yoga: While stretching and doing yoga poses on a SUP board in the water, you can center your balance while exercising. （Extra Fee）Reservations required by prior day up until 21:00.
- Lesson is in Japanese.
- We appreciate your understanding as the class might be cancelled without notice.
Rules of the use of the facility
- • The Ocean Club is open for guests who is 16 years or older.
- • • A swimming cap is required for hygiene reasons when swimming and walking in the pool.
(Cap for rent: 250 yen)
- • Training shoes must be worn for security reasons when using the training gym.
(Training shoes for rent: 350 yen)
- • Gang members or those with tattoos are not permitted to use the facility.
The Ocean Club Phone :
The fitness room, located on the 2nd floor of Laxze Hitotsuba, has a fully equipped gym, hot water pool, bath and sauna.
|Member course||Prices||Course details|
|Seagaia Mate 4||¥4,400||The four time pass is validated for the 31 days.|
|Seagaia Mate Free||¥8,800||The unlimited pass is validated for 31 days.|
(adult / aged 16 and over)
|¥1,100||Per use (including towels)|
|Hotel guests (child)||¥550||Per use (including towels)|
(adult / aged 16 and over)
|¥1,650||Per use (including towels)|
|Visitors (child)||¥825||Per use (including towels)|
* Mate 4 Member within the period of the validity ¥1,100 per visit
Children aged 15 and younger are permitted to use the facility only when accompanied by adults (aged 18 and over).
Only children older than 11 years old are permitted to use the swimming pool.
Adults must accompany with the children in the above case.
|Studio||Price||Time of use|
|Studio for rent||¥1,850 / per hour||10:00 - 22:00|
Rental price (including taxes)
|Equipment for rent||Prices|
|Towel (bath towel / face towel)||¥220|
Fitness Club Business Hours
|Monday, Wednesday - Friday||10:00 - 21:30 The reception closes at 21:30|
|Saturday||10:00 - 21:30|
|Sunday||10:00 - 21:30|
Rules of the use of the facility
- • Please wear appropriate clothing and indoor shoes for the use of the gym.
- • Please wear a swimming cap when using the swimming pool.
(The purchase of the cap is required if you don’t have one)
- • Those in an unhealthy state or those who received their doctor’s order not to do exercise are not permitted to use the facility.
- • Those with infectious diseases or infectious skin disease are not permitted to use the facility.
- • Those with pregnancy are not permitted to use the facility.
- • Gang members and those with tattoos are not permitted to use the facility.
Luzxe Hitotsuba Reception: Phone
Seagaia Horse Riding Club UMAIRU
A Country of Myth / HIMUKA Spiritual Tour
Hitotsuba / Black Pine Forests Quiz Rally
Seagaia Pottery Studio
Surf school experience tour
Pacific Ocean Cruising
Phoenix Country Club
Phoenix Gold Academy
TOM WATSON Golf Course
Seagaia Tennis Academy
The Ocean Club (fitness)